Monday, March 8, 2010

Fun stuff on TV!

I've been enjoying all the lovely offerings of online television lately. Very few snowstorms equals not great snowshoeing outdoors, and a combination of procrastinating schoolwork as well as getting food poisoning, and then recovering, and then getting a cold, and then recovering, has led me to the wilds of Hulu.

I love 3o Rock! Psych is fun, Glee is awesome and a tad crude, The Office isn't as funny as it used to be, Community is is sorta funny, especially Troy and Abed. Wow, suddenly my life sounds very, very lame. Oh well. I can admit that I like TV, and it's not automatically an instrument of the Devil :)

But what I really want to tell you about is PBS.org. They have interesting programs, including Masterpiece Theater. There's a great new version of Emma available right now. So good! The Gwyneth Paltrow version is an Olsen family classic, but I definitely rank this one up there. They rotate availability, so get it while it's hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment